Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are Craigpine's terms of payment?
A. Irrevocable letter of credit payable on sight of documents or TT payment prior to shipment in either US dollars or Australian dollars.
- Q. How is the timber transported?
- A. The majority of Craigpine's export timber is shipped in 40-ft containers.
- Q. How many m3 do you get in a 40 ft container?
A. Approximately 42m3
- Q. Does Craigpine sell logs?
A. No we only sell sawn timber.
- Q. What are Craigpine's lengths?
A. Craigpine supplies random length, 2 lengths per pack from 2.1, 2.4, 2.7, 3.0, 3.3, 3.6, 3.9, 4.2, 4.5, 4.8, 5.1, 5.4, 5.7, 6.0 (heavy 4.2 to 6.0)
- Q. What is your kiln dried moisture content?
A. For all furniture grades our moisture content is 8-12%.
- Q. What types of timber do you produce?
A. We produce only plantation grown New Zealand Pine Timber (Radiata Pine) and Douglas Fir.
- Q. What is the transit time?
A. This will vary on the destination but usually between 2-4 weeks.
- Q. What sizes do Craigpine produce?
A. Standard thicknesses are 25, 32, 40 and 50 mm. The widths vary between grades. Please refer to our Craigpine products page.